Hemp oil for a horse’s diet is a relative newcomer to equine feed programs. The health benefits of adding hemp oil to equine diets has shown huge improvements in the horses performance both physically and mentally. Horses fed hemp oil show an array of benefits including reduced inflammation, increased gut health, cardiovascular health and improved skin, coat, and hooves condition.
- Unique forms of Omega 3 Omega 6 & Omega 9 in the most efficient and balanced form. Ideal ratio 3:1 Omega 6 to Omega 3
- Gamma Linolenic Acid not commonly found in other oils which regulates inflammation and increases mucus in the GI tract.
- Easliy digestible & aids in absorption of nutrients
- Great source of energy for working horses without making them hot.
- Helps lower heart rate in exercising horses
- Increased stamina
- Faster recovery
- Reduces lactic acid in muscles after exercise
- Reduced Muscle Fatique
- Improved Sprint Performance
- Increases Mental Focus.
- Natural bronchodilator & expectorant for respiratory health
- Cold pressed and is not prone to rancidity or oxidation
- Highly palatable, even for picky eaters
- Improves body, hoof and coat condition.