Go forth and hemp!
A hempcrete 101 starter guide to get you mixing!
This is a PDF guide that will give you all the fundamentals you need to get started making your own test blocks and infill mixes, the perfect start to your hempcrete shed, greenhouse, outhouse, cabin, etc.
This guide covers:
- Hempcrete essentials including hurd selection, and common binder options.
- Common beginner mistakes and how not to make them.
- A quick-start recipe to get mixing within minutes!
- A formula page for calculating different ratios by weight.
- How to determine if you have a good mix, and if not, how to fix it.
- What basic equipment you can use to get started with.
- Resources to take it further.
- 12 pages.
- The opportunity to ask questions and get feedback.
We hope to offer building plans and the materials you need in the future, as well. Contact us if you require these things now, and we will do our very best to connect you to a source.
The proceeds from your purchase go directly to funding new hempcrete designs: this year a 4-season northern greenhouse, a geodesic dome, and a hempcrete cabin.
Thank you! Follow the progress of these builds at Goodvindesigns.com
Who is GoodvinDesigns?
GoodvinDesigns has over 10 years experience in sustainable technologies like hempcrete, straw bale, and cob, including integration with various building codes, and technical documentation and writing. GoodvinDesigns also teaches workshops on hempcrete, and sustainable building technologies. Our goal is sustainable homes and living. Engineered resilience!
e-book will be available to download once payment is confirmed.