NORTH 40 PERFORMANCE brings you another first class product from the hemp seed.
Fibre Plus focuses on the hulls (shell) of the hemp seed, which consist primarily of fibre, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Small bits of the inner nut and green pericarp (green part of the inner seed) are added, to result is a raw feed that is high in fibre (54%) and high in protein (17%), while also containing a healthy dose of the same high quality fats found in Hemp Oil (13% fat).
Skin and Coat;
Cardiovascular health; and
Why FIBRE PLUS?
- At 17% protein, FIBRE PLUS has excellent protein content
- The protein is a complete protein containing 20 Amino Acids
- 90% digestibility of the protein
- Contains 13% fat consisting of high levels of unsaturated fat that is easily digestible for superior energy
- Fats contain ideal 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 fatty acids
- Fats contain unique forms of Omega 3 and 6 in efficient form
- 54% fibre consisting of a mix of soluble (10%) and insoluble (90%) fibre
- Fibre is an excellent nutritional energy source
- Contains numerous antioxidants including p-coumaric acid and ferulic acid, eliminating the need for chemicals and preservatives
- Use of Fibre Plus has allowed many horse owners to reduce their use of starchy grains.
Protein: this product is 17% highly digestible hemp protein ( 90% digestible) and contains 18 amino acids.
Fatty Acids: this product has the same great fats found in all of our hemp products. 13% of Fibre Plus is made up of fats, and 90% of those are comprised of Omega 3, 6, and 9s.
Omega 9: This monounsaturated fatty acid is an excellent source of energy.
Fibre: 54% of Fibre Plus is made up of soluble and insoluble fibre. Bacterial fermentation in the hind gut allows horses to make use of this excellent nutritional energy source.
Others: Iron, Potassium, terpenes and antioxidants.
Instructions: Administer orally, 250g per day (3 cups). For added support, double dosage.
Ingredients: Hemp Seed
Contains No: by-products, fillers, additives, preservatives, artificial colors or artificial flavors
Usage of Product: Formulated for all horses
Appearance: Green shells and brown inner seeds
Color: Dark green, some brown
Storage: Store in a cool, clean, dry place, out of direct sunlight. Keep bag sealed when not in use.