Protein may be the most misunderstood nutrient class when it comes to feeding horses. Protein is used in the formation of muscle and tissue, as well as hormones, enzymes, and antibodies.
Scientists are now tailoring feed to focus on the most important part of a horses body - the gut. Hemp Protein Fiber is one of the most easily digestible fibers on the market - combined with the benefits of hemp oil - it makes an excellent addition to feed programs.
Elite Body Builder available for horse with a special need for extra protein, such as growth, pregnancy/lactation, high performance, surgery recovery, or injury.
60 cups in a 20 lb. bag
Our Elite Super Cool is 100% hemp - made with exceptional quality and fair trade ingredients. All-natural, gluten-free, non-GMO, no-sugar added, certified organic formula! Guaranteed fresh. No filler.
Veterinary Health Product# NN.V3M0
Check with veterinarian before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Not for use in animals on anticoagulant therapy or animals with bleeding disorders. Not intended for horses as food as a withdrawal period has not been established.
- A High protein, hemp fiber blend for building muscle & tissue.
- Natural & free of preservatives
- Edistin for superior digestibilty & utilization of feed
- Highly palatable
- Improves body, hoof & coat condition
- Ideal for horses that need to increase muscle mass and require a higher source of energy
- Increasing fiber levels in the diet allows for longer chew time, which can help with ulcer prevention from increased saliva production.
Daily Feeding Instructions
Top Dressed Young Horses 1-1.5 Cups Maintenance 1 Cup Performance 1-2 Cups
Total Fat 5.74% Crude Protein 30.58% Crude Fibre 28.92% Total Digestible Nutrients 48.27% Calcium 0.17% Magnesium 0.51% Potassium 1.06% Sodium 0.01% Copper 16.80 mg/kg Iron 179.11 mg/kg Zinc 93.34 mg/kg