Vegetable Chili Skillet
A feel good hearty dish that is packed with flavor. Great for a freezer meal as well.... for those times when you don't have time to cook. Just grab it from the freezer and be on your way....
- 1 lb Extra Lean Ground beef
- 5 Large potatoes, peeled and dice
- 1 tbsp. Montreal Steak spice
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup cauliflower diced
- 1 cup Broccoli diced
- 1 cup Red Pepper, diced
- 1 cup Green Beans, Diced
- 14 oz can of beans in tomato sauce
- 19 oz can of kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Tex-Mex Seasoned Hemp Seeds
- Preheat skillet on medium high heat.
- Cook beef and potatoes with steak spice and garlic powder, covered, for 20 mins.
- Stir regularly during cooking.
- Add vegetables and continue cooking, covered, for 10 mins.
- Remove cover and stir in beans and hemp seeds.
- Continue cooking and stirring until heated through. Serve with salsa and tacos if desired or even try it over some rice!