I couldn't believe they tasted exactly like the cream cheese ones I was craving. Creamy, delicious, and nutritious. There was none left over, just compliments and second helpings.
- 1 cup Cashews
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/3 cup Roasted Pollock Seasoned with Epicure Garlicky Dill Seasoning (this was 1 fillet, I baked at 350 F for about 15 mins, then cooled) - optional You can easily turn this into a vegetarian plate by substituting 1/3 cup of Pollock for 1/3 cup of cooked navy beans.
- 1/4 cup Dill Pickle Seasoned Hemp Seeds
- 12 Stuffer Mushrooms Stem Removed
- 3/4 cup Broth ( I used chicken, but any broth will do (vegetable broth for vegetarian substitute))
- Cover cashews fully with water (I think I soaked in about 2 cups water). Soak for 2.5 hours minimum, or overnight if you plan ahead.
- Drain, and then dump into blender with water, lemon juice, salt, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, hemp seeds and fish. *Fish is optional, if you don't add it they'll still be delicious!* Blend until smooth. You can easily turn this into a vegetarian plate by substituting 1/3 cup of pollock for 1/3 cup of cooked navy beans.
- Fill mushroom caps, and set into glass 13x9 pan.
- Pour broth around mushrooms, then sprinkle with pepper. Bake for 20 mins in a preheated oven temperature of 350 F.