Do you miss cheese? Are you trying to prepare delicious meals for your dairy free family and friends? Everyone will rave about this allergy friendly sauce.
- 2 cup Potatoes diced
- 1 cup Carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Avocado or Hemp Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1/2 cup Tex Mex Seasoned Hemp Seeds
- Boil potatoes and carrots about 20 minutes, until soft. Strain. Dump into a blender along with all other ingredients. Blend on high until smooth. Serve over vegetables or pasta, use as a dip, or drizzle over anything! Stores in the fridge for several days.