Hemp Seed Cinnamon Loaf
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Organic Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 cups Tart apples (diced and peeled)
- 2/3 cup Sweet n Cinnamon Seasoned Hemp Hearts
- Topping For Loaf
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Sweet n Cinnamon Seasoned Hemp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream together coconut oil and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in coconut milk and vanilla.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Blend well.
- Fold in apples and hemp.
- Pour into a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan.
- For topping, combine the coconut oil and hemp using a fork or pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle over batter. Press into loaf slightly.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.Yield: 1 loaf (16 slices).