Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
These allergy friendly vegan and gluten free Chocolate ZucchinE Muffins are Moist and nutritious- a family favorite.
Chocolate ZucchinE Muffins
- 2 tbsp Flax Meal
- 6 tbsp Warm Water
- 4 cups All Purpose Flour Mix (Receipt below)
- 1 1/2 tsp Xantham Gum
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar Organic Cane Sugar recommended
- 1/2 cup Cocoa
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Complete Truth Protein
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Avocado Oil
- 1 2/3 cups Almond Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 2 cups Zucchini grated
- 1/2 cup Natural Unseasoned Hemp Seeds Optional
- Flour Mixture - yields approximately 7 cups - Pre-mix these ingredients & store in a container for future use.
- 2 1/2 cups Brown Rice Flour
- 2 cups White Rice Four
- 1 1/2 cups Potato Starch
- 3/4 cup Tapioca Starch
- Combine flour mixture in a large bowl or ziploc bag.
- Mix flax meal and water together in a small bowl, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients. Stir in avocado oil, almond milk, and vanilla. Add banana and zucchini, mix well.
- Pour batter into muffin tins.
- Optional - Sprinkle Sweet N Cinnamon Seasoned Hemp Seeds on top.
- Bake for 18 mins, or until toothpick comes out clean.