Beef breakfast Skillet
A great way to start the morning with an extra helping of protein found in hemp seeds.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Montreal Steak Spice
- 10 sliced Mushrooms
- 600 g Mccain Breakfast Diced Vegetable Hasbrowns
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 cup Salsa
- 1/2 cup Pasta Sauce
- 4 each Eggs slightly beaten
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup Tex Mex Seasoned hemp
- Cook beef in skillet over medium high heat until just cooked. Drain some of the fat from the beef. Add mushrooms and hash browns. Cook over medium heat until cooked approx. 15 mins.
- Stir in salsa and pasta sauce. Stir beaten eggs over and mix. Cook and stir until eggs are completely set, approx. 5 mins. Top with cheese, continuing to cook until melted. Sprinkle with Tex-Mex hemp and serve.