Banana Hemp Muffins
- 5 Bananas ripe
- 1/4 cup Hemp Milk (directions on how to make Hemp Milk)
- 1/3 cup Earth Balance (dairy and soy free)Margarine melted
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Organic Cane Sugar
- 1/4 cup Oat Flour
- 1/4 cup Complete Truth Protein (original)
- 1 cup Tapioca Starch
- 1 cup White Rice Flour
- 1 tsp Aluminium Free Baking Powder (I make my own: 1/4 cup baking soda, 1/2 cup cream of tartar, 1/4 cup arrowroot or tapioca starch)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 12 tsp Sweet n' Cinnamon Seasoned Hemp Seeds optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel 5 bananas and dump into your mixing bowl.
- Add milk, vinegar and melted margarine.
- Blend until bananas are mashed, mostly smooth with some small chunks is perfect!
- Add all dry ingredients, mix well.
- Spoon into 12 muffin tins, and sprinkle 1 tsp. of sweet n cinnamon hemp seeds on each one.