Bananas For Hemp Muffins
They are gluten, dairy, egg soy and nut free.
- 5 Bananas Ripe
- 1/4 Cup Hemp Milk
- 1/3 Cup Margarine Earth Balance (Dairy and Soy Free)
- 1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Organic Sugar Cane
- 1/4 C Cup Oat Flour
- 1/4 Cup Complete Truth Protein
- 1 Cup Tapioca Starch
- 1 Cup White Rice Flour
- 1 Tsp. Aluminium Free Baking Powder
- To Make 1/4 cup baking soda, 1/2 cup cream of tartar, 1/4 cup arrowroot or tapioca starch
- 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 12 Tsp. Sweet n' Cinnamon Seasoned Hemp Seeds HempE
- Peel 5 bananas and dump into your mixing bowl. Add milk, vinegar and melted margarine. Blend until bananas are mashed, mostly smooth with some small chunks is perfect! Add all dry ingredients, mix well. Spoon into 12 muffin tins, and sprinkle 1 tsp. of sweet n cinnamon hemp seeds on each one.
- Bake at 350 for 35 mins....and there you have it. Protein and Fiber packed yumm!!
- My family gobbled then all up for breakfast ... Great to add to Lunchboxes for a healthy snack.